On Saturday 17th Nov 2018 at 7:30pm Burgess Hill Symphony Orchestra presented their Autumn Concert at St. Andrew’s Church, Junction Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 0LG.
- Ivor Novello - Songs (arr. Denyer)
- Butterworth - The Banks of Green Willow
- Jarre - Lawrence of Arabia
- Debussy - Berceuse Heroique
- Vaughan Williams - Symphony no 3 "Pastoral"
Commemorating one hundred years since the end of the Great War including Vaughan Williams’ evocative Pastoral Symphony, Butterworth’s ‘The Banks of Green Willow’ who was a casualty of the war, and favourite war-time songs.